Flowers Through The Letterbox
Send Beautiful Flowers Through The Letterbox..
For Stunning & Affordable Letterbox Flowers By Post
FREE UK Delivery – FREE Personal Message Card – FREE Chocolates
& 7 Day Freshness Guarantee
This Beautiful Bouquet Consist of Hot Pink Freesias, Pretty White Roses & Complimented With Green Bell Thlaspi.
FREE UK DELIVERY – FREE Personal Message Card – FREE Milk Chocolates
Bunches letterbox friendly flower gifts are delivered in specially designed letterbox friendly packaging and protected by luxury wrap, ensuring a joyful and creative floral gift through the letterbox.
“Emma” Letterbox Bouquet
– Pink & White Blooms – White Freesias, Pink & Lilac Spray Carnations and White Gypsophila.
Letterbox Flowers are a simple way to send fresh flowers to anywhere in the UK, perfect for a surprise gift, little thank you gesture or just because you want to cheer & brighten someone’s day!
Another highly popular online florists for flowers through your letterbox is SerenataFlowers.com
Pink Letterbox Bouquet (£19.99) – Bestseller at Serenata Flowers
– These letterbox flowers can be posted straight into any home, anytime. No need to worry about waiting for the delivery! Consisting of Lily, Carnations, Chrysanthemum, Alstroemeria, Gypsophilia & Pittosporum Blooms..
FREE UK Delivery
Securely packed in a box that fits through the letterbox, this floral gift wonderful to receive and send.
A Dozen Red Roses Letterbox Flowers by Serenata Flowers (£24.99)
– No need to worry about catching a loved one at home at the right time for your flower delivery?
With this romantic letterbox bouquet of a 12 red roses you don’t have to anymore.
Slim enough to fit through the letterbox, these blooms will make her smile!
Affordable Valentine’s Day Flowers By Post!
FREE Delivery UK Wide
interflora letterbox flowers, letterbox flowers morrisons, moonpig letterbox flowers by post, tesco letterbox flowers, m&s letterbox flowers delivery
5 Tips For Letterbox Blooms…
1. For long lasting flowers, start with a clean vase deep enough to support all the stems in water.
2. Add the flower food sachet to the water in the vase, this helps your flowers to flourish and bloom for longer.
3. Remove foliage from the stems that will sit below the water, cut approximately 1-2cm off the bottom of each stem, at a 45 degree angle so the stems get a larger surface area to drink up plenty of water.
4. Remember to change the water after a couple of days.
5. Display your flowers somewhere away from direct sunlight, and never next to a radiator. Flowers like cool environments!
asda letterbox flowers, letterbox flowers waitrose, letterbox flowers marks and spencer